The process of purchasing the right CRM software for your Singapore business is time-consuming and requires thoughtful decision. It’s a meticulous process, like you’re shopping for a new home for your future family.
On one hand, you’re thinking whether you need a bigger space. You look around for options that offer more rooms, but you also got to consider that more space means bigger price. Do you really need that much space? Do you think you’ll grow enough to warrant the extra spaces, or you can do away with less? In the next five years, will you outgrow it and have to face the whole process again?
Many CRMs today try to do so many things. But what really defines a good CRM software? Is it the automation abilities, contact management or interoperability with other applications? It really depends on the user—you. It could be one or all of those features that make a customer relationship management tool effective.
However, having a few more helpful features on the table won’t hurt. Here we list some of the basic, yet extremely helpful integrations your crm software in Singapore should have.
If you are using your CRM more than just a contact management app, chances are you want to integrate it with the accounting software you are using, too. Doing so will allow you to create sales quotations, invoicing, order forms and expense claims without having to switch screens. You are also able to store all your documents in the cloud CRM for easier access.
2. Business Intelligence
Your CRM system houses a lot of information, files and other important data, and you want a way to centralize all of them. While some customer relationship management tools have built-in reports, dashboards and analytics, your business may need a more advanced and dedicated platform. Centralize your data, track lead activities, customize sales reports and create sales forecasts with third-party analytics app. If not familiar with it, bring it up and discuss it with your CRM provider.
3. Social Media Integration
You will need your CRM for your social media marketing and services. Make sure that your CRM system is connected to your company’s social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Pinterest, you name it. But at the very least, your CRM should integrate the most used social networks that can help market your products, like Twitter and Facebook—which can provide real-time notifications and has the ability to post products and marketing ads from your CRM system.
4. Email Marketing
Email marketing is one of the best examples and most used form of digital marketing. While there are so many areas to dedicate your digital marketing budget—online advertisements, content generation, search engine optimization—direct email marketing puts the relevant product and information right in front of the lead. With the right marketing solution, you can track responses, personalize your approach and get the most qualified leads for your sales team.
5. Computer Telephony
If your company typically spends a lot of time and generates sales through phone calls, you will find computer telephony highly useful. There are CRMs that allow one-click calls with the use of VoIP from within your CRM system. The call button is available wherever the contact info is viewed from the platform, eliminating the need to switch windows or dial the numbers manually. Just ensure to clarify with your provider whether your package allows for unlimited calls or charges you with per-minute rate.
6. Automated Calendar
Most CRMs available for Singapore businesses allow sales management, appointment scheduling, event management and task management, which all benefit from an automated calendar. Having to choose between employees’ personal calendar app and the business’ CRM system is frustrating to users, all the more having to update and maintain two different applications. Many CRMs available today integrate popular calendar apps like Google Calendar, Apple Calendar and Outlook Calendar, so you and your staff can easily track upcoming business schedules.
7. Mobile Integration
Making sure that CRM features are available on mobile is essential for an efficient workforce. If your sales reps use their mobile phones to update lead information, have them download and install your business’ CRM’s mobile application for synchronized data access anytime, anywhere.
Storing data in cloud CRM is the highlight of most CRMs, but you need to look beyond storage to ensure optimum functionality of the system. Centralized storage is great, but not enough; understanding the stored data and what they signify holds more importance. Your CRM software should integrate decision-making analytics and be able to present data in a way that’s easy to identify patterns, leading to better decision-making.
A company with an online store can benefit from www.crystaldash.com in Singapore by expanding their marketing strategies to online customers and incorporating the online store’s performance data into the CRM system’s generated sales reports. This integration helps retailers to anticipate demand, minimize data loss and divide consumers by channel.
10. Mapping of Business Processes
Your customer relationship management tool should reflect your business processes. Each enterprise has its own business processes and your CRM should be flexible enough to cover your entire business processes. It should be able to secure that each stage of the process has the necessary data to proceed to the next step and that the process is executed on time. So, before deciding on a CRM software, make sure that it can assist the way your operations work and be able to help increase your efficiency and productivity.
These integrations are the most basic that any CRM system should have, regardless of the type of business you have. The right CRM features should be able to bring your company together and increase creative focus for better profitable opportunities.
Aside from distinguishing your business from others, there are several reasons why trademark registration is important for your company to grow. A registered mark can be viewed as another way to refer to specific brands. That said, you are basically dealing with an organization’s identity whenever you deal with trademarks in Singapore – which happens more often than you think.
Intellectual property is also covered by local statutes and laws. As a business owner, you are obliged to abide by the laws if you don’t want to get in legal trouble in the long run. Think of it as hitting two birds with the same stone: you’re not only saving yourself from paying expensive Singapore court ruling fees but legally registering your trademark is also one way to protect your brand.
Most consumers’ purchasing habits and decisions are influenced by brands, trademarks, and the reputation these brands uphold. Hence, it is only fitting to view trademark in Singapore as an important asset to help propagate one’s business. It’s not enough to just register trademark. You must help cultivate the organization’s name and reputation so consumers can trust your brand in the long run.
In a world where competition exists wherever you go, it is encouraged to establish why people must come to you for their needs. It’s one wise rule if you want your company to thrive in the cutthroat business world.
Your brand/logo can tell a lot about your organization at one glance. Trademarks convey emotional and intellectual attributes regarding your business, as well as the products and services that you offer. Before you register TM, therefore, ensure that your trademark isn’t only effective in persuading consumers but also keeps your company’s professional reputation.
It’s not only limited to words. You can also choose to go by designs, which is far more notable because it goes beyond language or alphabet system. The iconic check/’swoosh’ design of Nike, for one, is easily recognized around the globe even with people from Thailand, Japan, and Germany.
Then again, you should always consider the other competitors in the market. For people to recognize your brand, you must go with a logo which stands out from the rest. Go with a trademark that is easy to remember, intriguing and/or catchy. Doing so is effective in gaining people’s interest than having a logo that is complicated, difficult to understand, and doesn’t describe your brand at all.
Consumers would always go for something they feel like they could trust. Your trademark must be effective enough in inviting people to put their trust in your business and the services/products you offer.
Trademark registration enables you to show your legal ownership over your product/brand to the public. That said, having a registered trademark gives you the right to use it as you deem fit without having to worry about legal repercussions. For instance, you can use it on the products your business offers to prove that the product belongs to you. That means: you have every right to use, sell, or modify the product in whichever way you want.
In so doing, you are also allowed to stop anyone else from using the trademark. If another company applies with the same name/logo as yours, you legally have the right to stop them from doing so (if you registered your trademark in the first place, that is).
It is important to register trademark with www.brandmark.sg in Singapore because it can become valuable over time. There is a positive correlation between your trademark’s value and the growth of your business. As your business grows, the value of your registered trademark also goes up at the same time.
Therefore, you have more reasons to celebrate if business is doing great. You also have more reasons to strive harder each day and aim for the best. Give yourself a pat in the back when it’s due, because you deserve it!
Promotes business growth
At some point in your business’ development and success, you might want to consider expanding on other ventures. For instance, if your shop offers cakes and patisseries, you may want to jump in the coffee business as well. If your shop remains unknown to consumers, there is a likely chance this new endeavor might lead to failure.
However, if your shop is known and has a solid and good reputation among loyal customers, consumers can easily trust your brand without any second thought. They will easily trust the brand and their services regardless of what field the business is planning to expand in.
Social media following
We now live in the digital era. Most people would hop on Google and search for the available establishments nearby. If your business has a registered trademark, you can effectively use it as a marketing tool on the Internet and various Social media platforms. This can help gain more potential customers who are looking for your products and services.
The good news is, putting up your brand on the front page of a search page or a social media platform is something you can achieve through the popularity of your trademark. Higher traffic can yield higher rankings, which likely translates to more customers and more positive brand recognition.
Trademark registration is truly crucial in any business. The corporate world is of cutthroat nature, so you will be left vulnerable to lawsuits and other legal issues if you don’t get your brand registered. If you want your company to thrive and flourish in the long run, it is encouraged to have your trademark registered as early as possible. Think of it as a worthwhile investment as well – because your business will surely reap its fruits over time.
Starting a restaurant can be a daunting task; a lot of decisions and considerations that need to be made. One of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make is what you put in your kitchen. Your commercial kitchen equipment can set the tone for the future of your business. Making sure that your equipment is of high-quality can mean a successful restaurant. To help you succeed, here is a list of some of the essential commercial kitchen equipment that you need.
Food preparation counters are one of the most important, albeit overlooked, equipment you’ll need in any commercial kitchen. In choosing the right food preparation counter, make sure that its surfaces are made of stainless steel, to guard it against rust, corrosion, and the chemicals in harsh cleaning products.
Other than food preparation counters, you will also need cutting surfaces. There are two main types of cutting surfaces: wood or plastic. Both have their own advantages; while plastic boards are easier to clean, wooden boards tend to be sturdier.
A good storage system is key to having a good workflow in your kitchen. Knowing where all your materials are and making sure that they are stored safely and efficiently can help you save time and effort. Shelves and racks come in many different sizes; you can pick and choose from them to fit your kitchen’s needs.
When purchasing shelves, make sure that they are safe and contaminant-free. You could choose from two main types of shelving: stationery and mobile shelves. Stationery shelves can act as partitions in your kitchen, making sure that aisles are kept at a consistent size. On the other hand, mobile shelves can be pushed from one place to another so that they can be accessed more quickly.
3. Freezers and Refrigerators
One of the most important things that you’ll need in your kitchen is refrigeration. Every kitchen needs a type of refrigeration. They don’t just keep your food cold, it also makes sure that your food stays fresh and safe.
The two main types of refrigerators from a kitchen equipment supplier in Singapore – reach-in and walk-in fridges. Reach in fridges are the usual type of fridges, and can come in a variety of sizes. Walk-in fridges are larger are great for restaurants with a large inventory.
While buying freezers and coolers, you will need to consider the size of your kitchen. Before buying anything, measure the entryways and doorways of your restaurant to make sure that your coolers and freezers can fit through them. There is bound to be a model perfect for your kitchen provided by a trusted kitchen equipment supplier in Singapore. If you fail to find one, you could still have one custom-built for you.
4. Cooking Utensils
A variety of cooking utensils can make sure that your kitchen can fulfill a variety of functions like food prep and cooking. Some of these utensils include knives, peelers, whisks, pans, and containers. To save money, you could buy your utensils second-hand, or lease them for a time from a trusted source.
Slicers are equipment that cuts meats and other types of food. It can help speed up the preparation in your kitchen, making sure that your slices are uniform and consistent. This shows your customers that your food is consistent with both portion and quality.
The type of slicer that you’ll need for your kitchen depends on the volume of food that you’ll need to slice. If your kitchen wouldn’t do a lot of slicing, you could use a manual slicer, which is generally less expensive than automatic slicers. However, if your kitchen does a lot of slicing, an automatic slicer will save you money in the long run, making sure that your food preparation is faster and more efficient.
Mixers are a necessary equipment in every restaurant. There are a few things to consider before purchasing a mixer. The first is its type. There are two main types of mixers on the market: the spiral mixer and the planetary mixer. Spiral mixers have a spiral-shaped agitator and are generally faster than planetary mixers. On the other hand, planetary mixers from http://www.alpscreative.com/ in Singapore are slower but allow you to make things like whipped cream and mashed potatoes.
The second thing you’ll need to consider is the type of usage. Heavy duty mixers are necessary for restaurants that deal with dough and baking, like bread or pizza. Light-duty mixers are for kitchens that only need to use mixers occasionally.
Maintaining cleanliness is one of the most important things that you’ll need to remember in your kitchen. Sinks can make sure that your kitchen remains hygienic so that you could continue to serve healthy and high-quality dishes.
In buying an oven, consider how easy it would be to use, and how reliable it is. You could choose between electric ovens and gas ovens. Electric ovens are the cheaper choice but result in higher heating costs. Gas ovens are more expensive initially but can help you save more money in the long run
With ovens, it is necessary to buy a first-hand unit from a trusted kitchen equipment supplier, to take advantage of a good warranty. There are many suppliers in Singapore that you could choose from; do a diligent search on them to find one you like.
Another important commercial kitchen equipment you will need is your range. Commercial ranges allow you to perform a wide range of functions like cooking and grilling. Ranges allow you to use several methods of cooking, such as gas, electricity, or induction in one equipment.
There are two types of ranges: gas and electric. Gas ranges are more popular, as they can provide a more precise temperature regulation. You can choose an electric range if gas isn’t available or cheaper, or if your kitchen does not have proper ventilation, or if gas ranges aren’t allowed in your building or area.
The air conditioning system is invaluable in any home and office in Singapore, but its continuous use also makes it prone to a lot of problems that need the expertise of an aircon servicing company.
If you experience any of the fifteen common issues listed below, do not hesitate to call an aircon repair or aircon maintenance crew to address the problem.
1. Thermostat Problems. The thermostat is that dial or button that controls the temperature settings on your air conditioner unit. Make sure that it’s working properly by hiring an aircon servicing company for proper aircon installation and regular aircon maintenance.
2. Sensor Problems. The sensor is part of the thermostat that measures the air temperature. If the temperature fluctuates or the cooling is uneven, you should hire an aircon technician to pinpoint the source of the problem. The sensor might be displaced from its spot or needs to be replaced.
3. Failure in the Electric Control. The aircon service contractor from Singapore can make sure that all the electrical parts in your air conditioner are working properly through regular aircon servicing. If your aircon shuts down for no obvious reasons, it could potentially damage the fan and compressor.
4. Cooling Problems. Your air conditioner might be working, but there will be problems in the cooling and temperature consistency. The problem could be solved by cleaning or replacing the air filter, but you should contact an aircon technician in Singapore to inspect other possible causes of the problem. Usually, units with this recurring problem have not been installed properly because its exterior is constantly exposed to the elements, vegetation, debris, and dirt outside. Proper insulation will also keep the temperature levels constant, that is why you should always ask for assistance from an aircon servicing technician when installing a new air conditioner unit.
5. Leaks in the Air Conditioner. Check for water leaks in your air conditioner if you notice any changes in the temperature. The condensate line could be clogged and dirty or there is ice around the aircon’s coils. Your air conditioner’s refrigerant might leak, causing the temperature of the cool air to fluctuate even if you do not touch the thermostat at all. If not addressed as soon as possible, the refrigerant can cause ice to build up on the coils. Make sure that your air conditioner gets regular aircon maintenance because the leaks might be found in places that are difficult to spot. The cost of repairs is affected by the extent of the damage and the location of the original leak.
6. Low Refrigerant Level. The refrigerant is the liquid responsible for cooling the air. If the levels are too low, it could be a sign that there is a leak. Call an aircon technician like http://www.airconmaster.sg/ in Singapore to inspect your unit and recharge the refrigerant properly.
7. Frozen or Dirty Coils. There are two coils that need regular aircon servicing from an experienced technician. The condenser coils, located outside the unit, are constantly exposed to the elements and need to be hosed down once a year. The evaporator coils, responsible for absorbing the heat from the air-conditioned space, also need aircon maintenance yearly or once every three years.
8. Air Conditioner Drainage. The drain line of your air conditioner needs to be kept clean regularly through aircon maintenance to remove the lint, dust, and dirt. If not cleaned regularly, the drain pipes can leak into the unit and damage the sensitive parts.
9. Air Conditioner Maintenance. Other problems that might be caused by a poorly maintained air conditioner unit can cause it to stop functioning. When this happens, call an aircon servicing technician in Singapore to inspect the motor, compressor, and the capacitors of the air conditioner. Some parts that are beyond aircon repair might need replacement especially when they are worn out or are too dirty.
10. Exterior Unit Problems. The part of your air conditioner that is constantly exposed to the elements can be damaged by the heat, rain, and debris. Regular aircon servicing, however, can make your unit last longer and avoid these problems.
11. Faulty Wiring in the Air Conditioner. Faulty wiring can cause fires because the unit might not be getting enough power, or the unit keeps tripping the circuit breaker. To avoid these problems, you should hire an aircon technician to install, inspect, and maintain your unit.
12. Bad Odors from the Air Conditioner. Your aircon unit is not safe from moisture and growth of mold or mildew if not properly maintained. Your air conditioner goes through a cycle of cooling and warming, sometimes creating a problem in the evaporation of the moisture in the air. Schedule a regular aircon maintenance to keep your unit in good condition.
13. Dirty Filters. This problem can be addressed with regular filter cleaning or replacement. Dirty filters are often the cause of common problems in air conditioning units because they reduce the quality of the air produced and hinders proper air flow. Proper aircon maintenance, therefore, reduces the need for major aircon repair jobs in the future. If you are not sure that your aircon filter needs a replacement, call an aircon servicing company in Singapore to inspect and clean your unit.
14. Unusual Noises from the Air Conditioner. Most modern air conditioners should not produce unusual noises like rattling, screeching, and clicking sounds. If this happens, it might be a sign that your aircon needs a thorough cleaning and inspection. Sometimes, hosing down the unit will do the trick; however, the strange noises could also be caused by faulty relays and more serious problems.
15. Proper Installation. Call an aircon technician to install your new aircon unit. This will ensure that some of the common problems listed above can be avoided. The technician will also give you tips for proper usage and when to schedule aircon maintenance and which problems need immediate aircon repair.
Note: This list is compiled in no particular order.
Whether you already own a bike or just purchased a new one, and consider it as your main transport means or just a fun outdoor hobby, consider adding a few bicycle accessories to make riding safer and more convenient for you. Other than your helmet and basic repair kit, here are a few more cycling accessories you may want to pick up from your favourite bicycle shop for your next ride around Singapore.
If you’re planning to ride at night, your bike should have front and rear light on it—or at the very least have reflective lights on. The lights you need are more like for making you visible to other motorists than lighting your way, unless you plan on riding through the forest at night. Before riding, make sure to check that your lights are fully charged or you have enough batteries so you won’t run out.
2. Phone Mount
Although you should be keeping your eyes on the road, seasoned cyclists prefer to have phone mounts as one of their essential bicycle accessories. This accessory makes it convenient if you are headed somewhere unfamiliar and need Google Maps for directions.
3. Bike Trailer
If you use your bike as your primary means of transportation around Singapore, you should invest in a bike trailer. A good bike trailer can make everyday trips easier. You can go grocery shopping, run errands or pick up packages with your bike without worrying about burdensome boxes and heavy grocery bags.
For city dwellers, one of the must-have bicycle accessories is a set of fenders or mudguards. Go to a bicycle shop in Singapore and look for a pair that fits the size of your bike. These are very helpful to keep mud and rain water from hitting you and staining your clothes. They also serve as a great space to attach your rear lights to.
5. A Lock
Even if your workplace has indoor storage that lets you park your bike, a lock is always good to have in case of unplanned stops. You never know where you need to leave your bicycle, and of course you would want to find it just where you left it.
6. Waterproof Jacket
This one is technically not a bike accessory, but an essential for the bike rider. To keep you (a little bit) dry under the rain, get yourself a cycling jacket. This is not just any jacket, but one that suits your cycling needs. A good bicycle shop offers a selection of high-visibility ones made from reflective, breathable and waterproof materials. Make sure to get yourself a good one.
When riding your bike, especially for long rides, your safety and comfort should always be considered, and this may require equipping your bike with the right bicycle accessories. Other than the necessary safety gears, such as your helmet and knee pads, these accessories can offer much more comfort and safety anywhere and anytime you wish to ride.
*This list is compiled in no particular order.*
Find yourself going to the pet grooming service too often and it’s too expensive? Then why not do it yourself?
Though there can be some dogs that aren’t afraid of going through a little trim, most would start running under the kitchen table at the sight of clippers. However, trimming your dog’s coat doesn’t have to be that hard – once you get them to calm down, there’s really nothing to be afraid of.
Here are some tips that you should follow to keep your pet’s precious coat feeling luxurious and healthy:
- Bathe and brush your dog regularly.
A good part of making any pet grooming service easier is to make sure that the fur coat clips easily, and that means bathing and brushing your dog regularly.
It helps to cut off any matted hair because the locked-in moisture as well as the dried skin could host bacteria and mites that could cause irritation, as well as prevent tangling and clumping that could make grooming difficult, or even painful.
- Go for clippers.
Most clippers are really cheap and you can go for any style, but if you prefer to go for something more specialized just for your dog, make sure that you buy a clipper specifically designed for pet grooming in Singapore from local pet shops.
You should also take care of your clippers. Invest in clipper spray to keep your blades clean and well-lubricated. Make sure that the blades are sharp, as they’re more likely to hurt your dog if they’re blunt.
You should also make sure that the blades don’t get too hot, as they can burn your dog. Make it a habit to turn them off regularly and check their temperature by touching them. If your blades get too hot, you can either let the clipper rest, switch out the blades, or put the hot blade on a cold baking sheet.
- Know when you should trim your pet’s coat.
If your pet has a long coat or one that keeps on growing, a time period of six to eight weeks would be a good start. Dogs whose fur coats are regularly brushed to make sure matted hair does not grow are usually fine without grooming, but for dogs whose hair mats easily, you may need to clip their fur coats short more often.
What you should never do to your dog, however, is shave them completely. Though the humid climate in Singapore may make you want to make sure your pet is cool by removing their fur coat, you might actually end up making them more prone to overheating instead.
- Know your dog and its coat.
Though this doesn’t mean you can’t go for a little creativity when trimming your pet’s hair, it’s probably a smart decision to visit a pet grooming service or a veterinarian at least once for advice on what your dog’s ideal fur coat should look like and/or how thick it should be.